Home   Messages   Forums

Banner Finds

dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe dirtdigger1851

Support Beachhunting.Net - Click Here For eBay! Belgium Ireland Netherlands Spain United Kingdom France Australia Italy Canada United States Of America     

Beachhunting Net

To register at Beachhunting.Net send an email to admin@beachhunting.net with your first name, last name, requested username, city and state or country.

(check your spam email folder for the confirmation email - log in to see member's only forums)

Google Search

Login

Tasks

Partner Websites

Beachhunting.Net
Facebook Page

Relichunting.Net

Coinhunting.Net

Who's Online

None

Welcome Everyone

Join Beachhunting.Net today!

We are just getting started and we are looking for finds to put in our banner. If you have finds that you want to show off join our forum and post your find in the Photo Gallery forum. The first eight will go on the banner!

Also Beachhunting.Net Members have access to special features like Private Messaging, Members Only forums and much more.

We are looking forward to having you here.

Now On eBay

Bookmark Us!

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VA Beach silver and gold
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VA Beach silver and gold
VA Beach silver and gold 9 Years ago  
Went out for a midnight hunt last night at VA Beach. First thing I dug was the big toy train. Small targets were hitting well on the Excal II last night. First time that's happened...Or maybe I hadn't been over many before. Either way I stayed busy digging. Pulled up a nice 10k gold womens ring...1.75g. Also got this strange two finger silver ring. Never seen one like that before. Got my first 1/3 penny too...Hahaha. You can see that pictured at the left of the full loot picture. Anyone know what the "C followed by a diamond" hallmark on the 10k ring means? Couldn't find that online anywhere. I assume Cubic Zirconia, but not sure. The gemstones in the 10k ring appear purple, so I'm thinking they're amethyst. Found the big, one size ring on the sidewalk walking back to the car. It's junk, but adds to the collection. And the beaded ring I think is junk, but rang up with a nice high tone. It's not marked anywhere, so I don't suppose it's silver. Also found a cool shell to boot. Anyway...I had a pretty good night last night and plan to go again tonight. Hope the good luck continues.

Take care everyone. As always, Happy Hunting!

-Nate

dirtdigger1581
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: VA Beach silver and gold 9 Years ago  
dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: dirtdigger1581, Beach

Now On eBay