Home   Messages   Forums

Banner Finds

dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe dirtdigger1851

Support Beachhunting.Net - Click Here For eBay! Belgium Ireland Netherlands Spain United Kingdom France Australia Italy Canada United States Of America     

Beachhunting Net

To register at Beachhunting.Net send an email to admin@beachhunting.net with your first name, last name, requested username, city and state or country.

(check your spam email folder for the confirmation email - log in to see member's only forums)

Google Search

Login

Tasks

Partner Websites

Beachhunting.Net
Facebook Page

Relichunting.Net

Coinhunting.Net

Who's Online

None

Welcome Everyone

Join Beachhunting.Net today!

We are just getting started and we are looking for finds to put in our banner. If you have finds that you want to show off join our forum and post your find in the Photo Gallery forum. The first eight will go on the banner!

Also Beachhunting.Net Members have access to special features like Private Messaging, Members Only forums and much more.

We are looking forward to having you here.

Now On eBay

Bookmark Us!

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Recent Digs...Gold and Silver
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Recent Digs...Gold and Silver
Recent Digs...Gold and Silver 9 Years ago  
So I have been a bit lazy when it comes to posting my finds lately. This dates back to the night before Hurricane Irene beat down the door of Virginia Beach. I spent about 3.5 hours on the beach as the storm was surging in on Virginia Beach. Got good and soaked in the rain, but the midnight hunt proved a success. About 3 hours into the hunt and thinking I was about done I hit a nice solid low tone with the Excal II. Dug it up and out came a nice 14k mens wedding band. Fit my ring finger perfectly. On the very next tone I dug the Tungsten Carbide mens wedding band. Also fit my ring finger perfectly! The 14k weighed in at 5.25g. Tungsten ring was about twice that.
Went out a few days later and on the 2nd of Sept I hit this little SS or titanium ring with "diamond" chips running around it. Not sure if they're real or not as I haven't had them tested.
Then last week I went out on back to back nights and on the 8th scored this nice .925 silver women's flower ring. My wife added it to her growing collection. She thanked me for it. Then on the following night I hit a nice low tone and pulled up this beautiful 10k men's wedding band. This band weighed in at 4.13g. All in all I've had a decent run in the last few weeks. On top of the 5 rings I've managed a healthy dose of clad, although since the storm pennies are littering the beach. I'll keep diggin em though. I've pulled rings that sound just like em.

Best of luck to you all! Happy Hunting!

-Nate

dirtdigger1581
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Recent Digs...Gold and Silver 9 Years ago  
dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

dirtdigger1581
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: dirtdigger1581, Beach

Now On eBay